Monday, July 14, 2008

I felt my baby kick tonight!!!

YAY!!! Praise the Lord! Been trying to feel the kicks for a couple weeks now. My wife's been getting kicked hard quite a bit recently and I was finally able to feel it with my hand tonight. Two real big kicks. Not so great for my wife, obviously, but there's nothing quite like being a dad and feeling those kicks for the first time.

Tomorrow we also will have the first chance to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'll post the results here around 11-12 hours from this post. My guess is that it's a boy because of how my wife is getting kicked. My son kicked her like that, but my daughter didn't.

Oh, and the birth date is set: November 20th.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!