Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One safe, many more to go

Afghan convert arrives in Italy: Berlusconi
ROME (Reuters) - An Afghan Christian convert, who had faced the death penalty in his country for abandoning Islam, has arrived in Italy which has offered him asylum, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said on Wednesday.

"He is already in Italy," Berlusconi told a news conference in Rome.

Hallelujah!

"They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed." --Psalm 22:5

"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." -- Psalm 40:1-2

Now all we need to do is address the issue of the safety of other present and future Christian converts in Afghanistan. Michelle Malkin tells us more.

All I can really say is, "Pray, pray, PRAY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!